Sunday, December 28, 2008

The beginning of this blog world. . .

Mosaic Earth

Began with fetishes. This is why I've started this blog.

Over the past few months I've come to see a lot of authors hosting contests with the task being to write a review on a blog or to post something of theirs on said blog. I always let those contests go by, but now I've decided to get into the game. Yesss!

I've thought of doing a blog for a while now, but just never really thought I had the capability to keep it alive. Well, I guess we'll all find out soon enough :)

Specifically, this blog was created to double my chances of winning a kinky stocking from a site called FetLife, http://www.fetlife.com/. It's a wonderful site even for the beginning kinkster (aka moi-and that would be me breaking my NO FRENCH rule). I found this site to be amazingly user friendly. Previously I had joined up with a site called http://www.collarme.com/ and I felt like a Boxing Day sale's item. Unlike this meat market site, FetLife is a much more relaxed atmosphere where I felt, and was treated I thought, way more as a person than CollarMe. The people of FetLife (known as kinksters) are so sweet and caring; I have yet to have a question go unanswered. There are many groups you can join for guidence and information.

Back to my story of Creation: FetLife has a draw happening for some "kinky Christmas stockings" that are packed with some pretty awesome kinky goodness if I do say so myself. The part I love MOST about these stockings though? They're FREE and so is their shipping! This means zero dollars out of my wallet which is pretty light to start with.

So this was the motivation kicking my ass into bloggation.

And the name just came from my personal introduction on FetLife. A fellow kinkster messaged me sayinbg he liked that line. And on its own, out of context, it definitely took on a fun, double meaning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment